EXPLORE THE COURSES HERE
At Vegas Gaming Academy you will learn all of the technical aspects of casino dealing along with the vital communication and interpersonal skills necessary to become a proficient casino dealer
Why enroll in online dealer school through Vegas Gaming Academy?
At VGA our mission is to teach the proper mechanics and techniques of professional casino dealing. All courses are taught by current Las Vegas dealers or supervisors in a live one-on-one setting. At VGA we believe private online lessons allow our students to learn in an uninterrupted setting and our teachers to provide focused individualized attention. Our virtual classes are offered nationally and worldwide.
At the conclusion of your VGA course, you will be well prepared to deal professionally in any casino. Our graduates have been hired at MGM Resort and Casinos, Harrah’s Resort and Casinos, Caesars Resort and Casinos, Seneca Niagara Falls, Cruise Ships, Crown Casino in Australia, Macao, and more!
- Instructors with years of experience dealing and supervising high-profile players, including professional athletes, celebrities, and Fortune 500 CEOs on the Las Vegas Strip.
- One-on-one interactive private instruction through the Zoom platform with cloud recording.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Each course package will include a game manual and game dealing materials such as decks of cards, six-deck dealing shoe, cheque trays, casino quality cheques, dice, and table game layout.
- Instructors with years of experience dealing and supervising on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Audition Preparation.
- Job Placement Assistance (Las Vegas Area)
How our online dealer school works?
- VGA offers scheduled Zoom classes that allow live interaction and personalized attention to each student.
- Receive your complete course package in the mail.
- Schedule and attend your weekly Zoom classes.
- Practice, practice, practice! Weekly homework and technical drills will be assigned.
- Schedule your final audition/review with your instructor.
- Graduate at the conclusion of your course.
- Receive your Certificate of Completion.